Join ISCI Now!
The Benefits and Responsibilities of Membership
ISCI Miami is leading the effort to develop new Regenerative Therapies using a combination of stem cell biology, other basic science and the conduct of clinical trials. We are committed to meticulous, innovative and interdisciplinary research. We work in collaboration with partners in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries to ensure that our results translate smoothly and safely from the laboratory to the clinic. Our vision is to create a uniquely integrated research community working together to understand the biology of adult stem cells; rapidly apply this knowledge to regenerative medicine; and advance therapeutic opportunities for various hard-to-treat diseases. Come join us!
Benefits of Membership:
- Eligibility to have access to shared resources at a subsidized rate.
- Eligibility to receive developmental funding for innovative ideas.
- Administrative support for submission of stem cell or regenerative medicine-related grants and contracts.
- Administrative support for management of stem cell or regenerative medicine-related grants and contracts.
Responsibilities of Membership:
All ISCI Miami members are expected to contribute to the mission and growth of ISCI Miami. The responsibilities of members include:
- A willingness to work collaboratively with other scientists and clinical researchers on problems related to stem cell biology.
- Active participation in ISCI Miami activities including Research Platforms and other working groups.
- Attendance at scheduled ISCI Miami functions.
- Willingness to provide mentoring to junior faculty and other ISCI Miami members.
- Information updates regarding ongoing research and a willingness to share this information for the purpose of reporting requirements.
Sign up now! Click here to fill out and fax our application to (305) 243-1731.
To contact the Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute, please call 305-243-7444.